This delicious pear pizza with Manchego and Serrano ham is a gourmet option for a night of pizza and wine. It is delicious and looks great with wine, I like it better with white wine but you can serve it with your favorite wine.
I used my pizza dough that is ready from start to finish that comes out of the oven in less than 30 minutes, you can use that or your favorite pizza dough or that you buy in the bakery area of the supermarket.
Also learn how to make cupcakes with chocolate and coffee
Pear Pizza with Manchego and Serrano Ham
- 1 pizza dough recipe
- Olive oil to taste
- 2 cups manchego cheese
- Serrano ham to taste
- 1 pear sliced
- Arugula or spinach optional to serve
- Optional Parmesan cheese to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Prepare the pizza dough according to my recipe or your favorite recipe. You can use commercial pizza dough that you buy in the supermarket.
- Spread and cover with olive oil. Prick with a fork.
- Top with Manchego cheese and pear.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese has been browned.
- As soon as it comes out add the Serrano ham, arugula or spinach, and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy!