Today I am going to share a fantastic recipe for Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes with you, let’s get started without wasting any minutes, today I will cook and also share a full recipe with you of How To Make Chocolate cakes And Coffee Cupcakes.
I know that there are many people who are fans not only of chocolate but of easy or express cupcakes. This recipe combines both.
You have a lot of storage options for your cupcakes, Unfinished cupcakes can be kept for two or three days at room temperature if they are covered with plastic wrap or a cake saver.
However, I believe they taste best served at room temperature, so if they’re chilly, you might let them stay on the counter for a little while. You can also refrigerate them (again, covered) for 3 or 4 days.
It is the recipe that will come to stay in your life and the one that you will prepare and prepare every time you say “I want cake” but:
- I would like a healthier option
- You don’t want to go out and buy something
- You want it NOW
It is perfect for when you want a chocolate cake or a quick and separate cake in a healthy version.
Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes in Minutes
Healthy espresso chocolate & coffee cupcake that you prepare in less than 10 minutes, perfect for cravings.
Total Time” 10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes Ingredients
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 shot espresso (2.5 tablespoons heavily loaded brewed coffee)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- sweetener to taste
- strawberries, chopped to taste
- Beat the egg white very well until bubbles come out.
- Add the espresso or highly concentrated coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, baking powder, and sweetener to taste (stevia, monk fruit, coconut sugar, etc).
- Mix very well until the cocoa is incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Add the oatmeal and incorporate it. You make oatmeal by placing oat flakes or flakes (raw) in the blender until flour or powder is made.
- Empty into a lightly greased cup, add the chocolate chips and cook for 1:30 minutes in the microwave, if you feel it is very soft add 10 more seconds until it is as you like.
- Decorate with strawberries or fruit and a little homemade Nutella or peanut butter with chocolate.
Coffee Cupcakes Ingredients
- 3 cups 384 grams of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon 5 grams baking powder
- 2 teaspoons 10 grams baking soda
- 1 teaspoon 5 grams salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 cups 402 grams granulated sugar
- ½ cup 223 grams vegetable oil
- ¾ cup 184 grams milk, room temperature
- 1 cup 236 grams strong brewed coffee (I recommend double strength or cold brew concentrate), room temperature
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons 10 grams vanilla
Cocoa: If you can’t find cocoa, use cocoa powder. Cocoa is the purest and sugar-free form, you can find it in health stores or in the supermarket’s healthy products aisle.
Without microwave: If you do not use micro you can do it in the oven in a mini mold for 15 to 20 minutes at 180ºC or until a toothpick is inserted when it comes out clean.
So everything is ready now we can eat our Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes and Coffee Cupcakes with great taste.
For coffee enthusiasts, mocha cupcakes are a must-have.
These cupcakes are easy to make, incredibly soft, and topped with rich mocha buttercream. Despite being cooked in your own home, they taste as if they came from a bakery.
They are delicious beyond belief!
If you try making these mocha cupcakes, please let me know what you think.
Rating and comments are welcome below.