Everyone wants to buy an instant pot but 99% do not know how to use instant pot air fryer. In this guide, I will explain features, components, usage details, recipes, and many more things about instant pots.
What is Instant Pot
The Instant Pot has revolutionized modern cooking, amalgamating the functions of multiple kitchen appliances into a single, versatile device.
This smart electric multi-cooker serves as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one. Its sophisticated design allows for seamless and efficient cooking by utilizing various preset programs, making it an essential tool for busy households and cooking enthusiasts alike.
The appliance’s ability to expedite meal preparation, preserve flavors, and maintain nutritional value has garnered immense popularity.
At its core, the Instant Pot is renowned for its pressure cooking functionality, significantly reducing cooking times while retaining food moisture and flavors. This feature makes it ideal for preparing stews, soups, grains, and even desserts in a fraction of the usual time.
Understanding the Features and Components
Understanding the features and components of an appliance like the Instant Pot is crucial for maximizing its potential. The Instant Pot is equipped with various elements that contribute to its multifunctionality and ease of use.
- Multi-functionality: Instant Pot combines multiple kitchen appliances into one, offering functionalities such as pressure cooking, slow cooking, rice cooking, steaming, sautéing, yogurt making, and more.
- Programmable Settings: It features programmable settings and presets for different cooking tasks, allowing users to select cooking times, temperatures, and pressure levels based on the recipe.
- Safety Mechanisms: The appliance includes safety features like lid detection sensors, pressure regulators, and automatic temperature controls to ensure safe cooking experiences.
- Timer and Delay Start: Users can set cooking times and delay starts, allowing for convenient meal planning and preparation.
- Lid: The Instant Pot’s lid seals in steam and pressure during cooking and houses safety mechanisms like the pressure release valve and sealing ring.
- Inner Pot: The stainless steel inner pot is where cooking takes place. It’s durable, easy to clean, and safe for various cooking methods.
- Control Panel: The control panel displays cooking settings, and buttons for different cooking functions, and allows users to adjust cooking parameters.
- Pressure Release Valve: This valve regulates pressure inside the pot, releasing excess steam to maintain safe cooking conditions.
- Sealing Ring: The silicone sealing ring ensures a secure seal between the lid and the pot, preventing leaks during cooking.
- Heating Element: It provides the heat necessary for cooking, regulating temperature and pressure as per the selected settings.
Understanding these features and components empowers users to navigate the appliance effectively, ensuring it harnesses its full potential for diverse cooking tasks.
Getting Started: Setting Up Your Instant Pot Air Fryer
Setting up an Instant Pot Air Fryer involves a few initial steps to ensure proper installation and seamless integration with the Instant Pot base. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with your Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment:
- Unboxing and Inspection: Carefully unbox the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment and inspect all components for any signs of damage. Ensure all parts, including the lid, basket, and accessories, are present and in good condition.
- Compatibility Check: Verify compatibility with your Instant Pot model. Confirm that the Air Fryer attachment is compatible with your specific Instant Pot base to ensure proper functioning.
- Cleaning and Preparation: Before using the Air Fryer attachment for the first time, thoroughly clean all components as per the manufacturer’s instructions. This includes washing the lid, basket, and any accessories with warm, soapy water.
- Attaching the Air Fryer Lid: Align the Air Fryer lid with the corresponding slots on the Instant Pot base. Ensure a secure fit by properly aligning and gently pressing the attachment into place until it clicks or locks securely.
- Powering On and Testing: Plug in the Instant Pot and power it on. Familiarize yourself with the control panel and buttons specific to the Air Fryer attachment. Test the functionalities by navigating through the settings, ensuring the control panel responds accurately.
- Familiarizing with Settings and Presets: Take time to explore the settings and presets available on the Air Fryer attachment. Familiarize yourself with the different cooking modes, temperature settings, and timer options to understand how to program it for various cooking tasks.
- Safety Precautions: Review the safety instructions provided in the user manual. Ensure you understand the safety features of the Air Fryer attachment, such as lid detection sensors and pressure release mechanisms, to use the appliance safely.
- Initial Test Run: Conduct an initial test run by selecting a basic setting or preset, such as preheating or air frying at a low temperature, to ensure the attachment functions properly without food. This helps familiarize you with the operation and performance of the Air Fryer.
By following these steps, users can set up their Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment effectively, ensuring it’s properly installed, functioning, and ready for cooking.
It’s essential to refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and user manual for specific guidelines and safety precautions tailored to the Air Fryer attachment model.
Safety Measures and Precautions
Safety measures and precautions are vital when using kitchen appliances like the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment. Here are essential safety guidelines to ensure safe operation and prevent accidents:
- Read the User Manual: Start by thoroughly reading the user manual provided with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment. Familiarize yourself with its features, functionalities, and safety instructions outlined by the manufacturer.
- Proper Installation: Ensure the Air Fryer attachment is correctly installed and securely attached to the Instant Pot base according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Check for any loose components before usage.
- Secure Lid Closure: Always ensure the lid is securely closed and properly sealed before starting any cooking operation. A properly sealed lid prevents steam or hot air from escaping and maintains the cooking environment.
- Pressure Release Precautions: Be cautious when releasing pressure after cooking. Follow the recommended steps for natural pressure release or quick pressure release methods outlined in the user manual to avoid steam-related injuries.
- Avoid Overfilling: Do not overfill the Air Fryer basket or inner pot beyond the recommended capacity to prevent spillage or potential damage to the appliance.
- Use Pot Holders or Gloves: When handling the Air Fryer attachment or removing the lid after cooking, use heat-resistant pot holders or gloves to protect yourself from burns or heat exposure.
- Keep Clear of Steam Vent: Be mindful of the steam release vent. Avoid placing your hands or any objects near the steam release valve during operation, as hot steam can escape forcefully.
- Child Safety: Keep the Instant Pot Air Fryer out of reach of children and pets, especially during operation or when the appliance is hot. Ensure it is placed on a stable surface away from the edge of countertops.
- Regular Maintenance: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for cleaning and maintenance. Regularly clean the Air Fryer attachment and its components according to the instructions provided in the user manual.
- Unplug After Use: After cooking, unplug the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment from the power source. Allow it to cool down before cleaning or storing to prevent accidental burns.
Adhering to these safety measures and precautions promotes safe usage of the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, reducing the risk of accidents and ensuring a secure and enjoyable cooking experience for users and their households.
Always prioritize safety and refer to the user manual for specific safety guidelines tailored to the Air Fryer attachment model.
Exploring Cooking Functions: Air Frying Basics
Exploring the cooking functions of the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, particularly the basics of air frying, opens up a world of culinary possibilities. Here’s a guide to understanding the fundamental principles of air frying:
1. Introduction to Air Frying:
Air frying is a cooking technique that utilizes hot air circulation around the food, creating a crispy outer layer while maintaining a moist interior. Unlike traditional frying, air frying significantly reduces the need for oil, resulting in healthier and lighter meals.
2. Understanding the Air Fryer Basket:
The Air Fryer attachment comes equipped with a perforated basket that allows hot air to circulate the food. This design promotes even cooking and ensures a crispy texture. Familiarize yourself with the basket’s capacity and how to properly load it for optimal results.
3. Temperature Control:
Air frying involves precise temperature control. The Air Fryer attachment typically allows users to set specific temperatures suitable for different types of food. Higher temperatures are ideal for achieving a crispy exterior, while lower temperatures may be used for gentler cooking.
4. Time Management:
Mastering air frying basics requires understanding cooking times. Experiment with different time settings to achieve the desired doneness for various foods. It’s crucial to monitor the cooking process, flipping or shaking the basket as needed for even results.
Preheating the Air Fryer is a crucial step to ensure consistent cooking. Allow the appliance to reach the desired temperature before placing food in the basket. Preheating contributes to the development of a crisp texture on the outside of the food.
6. Oil and Seasoning:
While air frying reduces the need for excessive oil, a light coating can enhance the crispiness and flavor of the food. Experiment with different oils and seasonings to discover the combinations that suit your taste preferences.
7. Crisping Techniques:
To achieve an extra layer of crispiness, consider techniques such as breading or coating food items before air frying. This can include using breadcrumbs, flour, or egg wash to create a golden and crunchy exterior.
8. Food Placement:
Properly arrange food in the Air Fryer basket to ensure optimal air circulation. Avoid overcrowding, as this can hinder the even distribution of heat. Arrange items in a single layer for the best results.
9. Experimenting with Recipes:
The Air Fryer attachment is a versatile tool for preparing a wide range of recipes. Experiment with classics like fries, chicken wings, and vegetables, and gradually explore more intricate dishes. The Air Fryer’s versatility encourages creativity in the kitchen.
10. Safety Considerations:
Be mindful of safety considerations, such as avoiding contact with the hot surfaces and components of the Air Fryer attachment. Follow the recommended safety precautions outlined in the user manual to ensure a secure cooking experience.
By delving into the basics of air frying with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, users can unlock the full potential of this innovative cooking method. This knowledge lays the foundation for preparing a variety of delicious and healthier meals with ease.
Tips for Optimal Air Frying Results
Achieving optimal air frying results with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment involves a blend of techniques and strategies. Here are valuable tips to enhance your air frying experience:
1. Preheat the Air Fryer:
Preheating the Air Fryer for a few minutes before cooking ensures a consistent cooking environment, promoting better crisping and cooking efficiency.
2. Pat Food Dry and Season Well:
Patting moisture from food items like chicken wings or potato wedges before placing them in the Air Fryer helps achieve a crispy exterior. Season food generously for enhanced flavor.
3. Use Oil Sparingly but Smartly:
While air frying requires less oil compared to traditional frying methods, lightly spraying or brushing a small amount of oil on food items can improve crispiness.
4. Don’t Overcrowd the Basket:
To ensure even cooking and optimal air circulation, avoid overcrowding the basket. Cook in batches if necessary to maintain a single layer of food.
5. Shake or Flip Food Midway:
To guarantee uniform cooking, pause the air frying process midway and shake the basket or flip the food items to ensure all sides are evenly exposed to the circulating hot air.
6. Check and Monitor Cooking Progress:
Regularly check the cooking progress during the process. Adjust cooking time or temperature if needed, depending on the food item and desired doneness.
7. Experiment with Cooking Temperatures:
Different foods might require varying temperatures for optimal results. Experiment with temperature settings to find the right balance for different recipes.
8. Use Parchment Paper or Liners:
Consider using parchment paper or silicone liners to prevent food from sticking to the basket. This facilitates easy cleanup and helps maintain the basket’s surface.
9. Avoid Wet Batters for Crispy Results:
For crispy outcomes, avoid wet batters that can become soggy in the Air Fryer. Instead, opt for dry coatings like breadcrumbs or seasoned flour.
10. Allow Food to Rest After Cooking:
After air frying, allow food to rest for a few minutes before serving. This helps retain moisture and ensures a more enjoyable eating experience.
11. Clean the Air Fryer Regularly:
Regular cleaning and maintenance of the Air Fryer attachment, including the basket and components, ensure consistent performance and hygiene.
12. Refer to Recipes and Experiment:
Consult recipes designed for air frying and experiment with various dishes to explore the appliance’s versatility and capabilities.
By implementing these tips, users can optimize their air frying experience with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, achieving delicious, crispy, and evenly cooked meals.
Adjust these tips based on personal preferences and the specific requirements of different recipes for the best results.
Adjusting Time and Temperature Settings
Adjusting time and temperature settings on the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment is key to achieving precise and flavorful results. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to master these settings for optimal cooking:
1. Understanding Time and Temperature:
- Time: Time settings determine how long food cooks in the Air Fryer. Longer times result in more thorough cooking.
- Temperature: Temperature controls the level of heat circulating in the food. Higher temperatures often lead to faster and crispier results.
2. Experiment with Recipes:
- Start with recommended time and temperature settings from recipes tailored for air frying. This provides a baseline for your cooking adventures and helps understand the appliance’s performance.
3. Adjusting Time:
- For Longer Cooking Times: Increase the cooking time for denser or larger food items like whole chicken pieces or frozen foods. Monitor doneness and adjust as needed.
- For Shorter Cooking Times: Reduce time for smaller or thinner items such as fries or shrimp to prevent overcooking.
4. Adjusting Temperature:
- Higher Temperatures: Use higher temperatures for foods that benefit from a crisp exterior, like breaded items or roasted vegetables.
- Lower Temperatures: Lower temperatures work well for delicate foods or when you want to avoid excessive browning.
5. Consider Food Type and Size:
- Dense or thicker foods may require longer cooking times at lower temperatures to ensure thorough cooking without burning the exterior.
- Smaller, thinner foods might need higher temperatures for a shorter duration to achieve a crispy finish without drying out.
6. Use Preheating Wisely:
- Preheating the Air Fryer can impact cooking times. Shorter cooking times might be necessary if the appliance is preheated, as it already reaches the desired temperature.
7. Monitor Cooking Progress:
- Keep an eye on the food as it cooks. Adjust time and temperature settings as needed during the cooking process to achieve the desired level of doneness.
8. Record and Refine:
- Keep a log of your adjustments and observations for different recipes. Over time, you’ll develop a personalized reference for cooking various foods in the Air Fryer.
9. Safety Considerations:
- Always follow the safety precautions outlined in the user manual when adjusting time and temperature settings. Avoid abrupt changes and handle hot components with caution.
Mastering time and temperature settings empowers users to tailor cooking parameters to specific recipes, ingredients, and preferences, ensuring consistent and delightful results with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment.
Adjustments and fine-tuning based on experimentation will lead to achieving perfect air-fried dishes every time.
Cleaning and Maintenance of Your Instant Pot Air Fryer
Maintaining proper cleanliness and regular upkeep of your Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment is essential for optimal performance and longevity.
Here’s a comprehensive guide on cleaning and maintaining the Air Fryer:
1. Cool Down Before Cleaning:
- Allow the Air Fryer attachment to cool down completely before starting the cleaning process to prevent burns or accidents.
2. Unplug the Appliance:
- Always unplug the Air Fryer from the power source before cleaning to ensure safety during maintenance.
3. Separate Components for Cleaning:
- Disassemble the Air Fryer attachment, separating the lid, basket, and any detachable parts according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Hand Wash with Mild Soap:
- Hand wash the components using a mild dishwashing soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaners that could damage the non-stick coating.
5. Soak for Stubborn Stains:
- For tough stains or stuck-on food residue, soak the basket or parts in warm, soapy water for a few minutes to loosen the debris before washing.
6. Use a Non-Abrasive Cloth or Brush:
- Use a soft sponge, cloth, or non-abrasive brush to gently scrub the surfaces and crevices of the Air Fryer components to avoid scratching.
7. Dry Thoroughly:
- After washing, ensure all parts are completely dry before reassembling or storing to prevent mold or mildew formation.
8. Cleaning the Heating Element:
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the heating element, being cautious not to damage it. Do not immerse the heating element in water or other liquids.
9. Cleaning the Exterior:
- Wipe the exterior of the Air Fryer with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the outer surface.
10. Regular Maintenance Checks:
- Periodically inspect the Air Fryer for any signs of wear, damage, or malfunction. Ensure all components are functioning correctly.
11. Store Properly:
- Store the Air Fryer attachment in a clean, dry, and well-ventilated area when not in use. Avoid stacking heavy objects on top of it to prevent damage.
12. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
- Adhere to the cleaning and maintenance instructions provided in the user manual specific to your Air Fryer attachment model.
13. Avoid Dishwasher Use for Some Parts:
- Confirm which components are dishwasher safe as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Hand washing is often recommended to preserve the non-stick coating.
Regular cleaning and proper maintenance of the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment ensure hygienic cooking conditions and prolong the lifespan of the appliance, allowing for consistent and enjoyable air frying experiences.
Always refer to the user manual for model-specific cleaning guidelines and recommendations.
Recipes and Inspirations for Air Frying
The Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment opens up a world of culinary possibilities. Here’s a collection of diverse and delicious recipes tailored for air frying:
1. Crispy Chicken Wings:
- Marinate chicken wings in your favorite seasoning, then air fry until golden and crispy. Toss them in buffalo sauce for a classic treat.
2. Homemade French Fries:
- Cut potatoes into fries, season with salt, pepper, and paprika, then air fry until crispy on the outside and tender inside.
3. Vegetable Medley:
- Toss a mix of veggies (bell peppers, zucchini, carrots) in olive oil and herbs. Air fry for a flavorful and colorful side dish.
4. Crispy Tofu Bites:
- Coat tofu cubes in a seasoned cornstarch or breadcrumb mixture, then air fry until crispy for a protein-packed snack.
5. Salmon or Tilapia Fillets:
- Season fish fillets with lemon, herbs, and a drizzle of olive oil. Air fry for a quick and healthy seafood dish.
6. Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Stuff mushroom caps with seasoned breadcrumbs, cheese, and herbs. Air fry until the tops are golden and the filling is gooey.
7. Roasted Chickpeas:
- Toss cooked chickpeas in olive oil and spices. Air fry for a crunchy and nutritious snack.
8. Crispy Eggplant Parmesan:
- Bread eggplant slices, layer with marinara sauce and cheese, then air fry for a lighter twist on a classic Italian dish.
9. Apple Chips:
- Thinly slice apples, sprinkle with cinnamon, and air fry until crispy for a guilt-free sweet snack.
10. Pork Chops or Cutlets:
- Season pork chops with your preferred spices, then air fry for juicy and flavorful chops.
11. Mexican Street Corn (Elote):
- Air fry corn on the cob until lightly charred, then coat with mayo, cotija cheese, chili powder, and lime for a zesty side dish.
12. Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare cookie dough and shape it into small rounds. Air fry for a quick batch of warm, gooey cookies.
13. Falafel Patties:
- Shape chickpea mixture into patties, then air fry until golden and crispy. Serve in pita pockets with veggies and tahini sauce.
14. Banana Chips:
- Slice bananas thinly, sprinkle with cinnamon or honey, and air fry for a crispy and healthy snack.
15. Panko-Crusted Chicken Tenders:
- Coat chicken strips in seasoned panko breadcrumbs, then air fry until golden brown and crunchy.
These diverse air fryer recipes showcase the versatility of the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, allowing for healthier and flavorful meals across various cuisines and dietary preferences.
Adjust seasonings and cooking times based on personal tastes and appliance settings for optimal results. Enjoy exploring these delightful recipes!
Troubleshooting Common Issues
Troubleshooting common issues with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment can help resolve minor problems. Here’s a troubleshooting guide:
1. Attachment Not Heating Up:
- Check Power Supply: Ensure the Air Fryer is properly plugged in and the power source is functional. Try using a different outlet.
- Temperature Settings: Confirm that the temperature settings are adjusted correctly for the desired cooking temperature.
2. Uneven Cooking or Browning:
- Overcrowding: Avoid overcrowding the basket. Cook food in smaller batches for better air circulation.
- Shaking or Flipping: Pause cooking midway to shake the basket or flip food for even browning.
3. Food Sticking to Basket:
- Preventive Measures: Use parchment paper or a silicone liner to prevent food from sticking to the basket.
- Lightly Oil Food: Apply a thin layer of oil to the food before air frying to reduce sticking.
4. Excessive Smoke During Cooking:
- Check for Excess Oil: Ensure excess oil or grease isn’t accumulating in the basket. Clean the appliance thoroughly after each use.
- Reduce Oil Usage: Use minimal oil when air frying to avoid excessive smoke.
5. Unpleasant Odors or Smells:
- Clean the Appliance: Thoroughly clean the Air Fryer attachment, especially after cooking strong-smelling foods.
- Lemon Water Steam Clean: Steam clean with a mixture of water and lemon to eliminate odors.
6. Malfunctioning Control Panel:
- Restart the Appliance: Turn off the Air Fryer, unplug it, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in. Restart and test the control panel.
- Contact Support: If issues persist, contact customer support for further assistance or possible repair options.
7. Excessive Noise or Vibrations:
- Check Placement: Ensure the Air Fryer is placed on a stable, level surface. Adjust its positioning to reduce vibrations.
- Inspect Internal Components: If the noise persists, there might be an issue with internal components. Contact support for guidance.
8. Error Codes or Display Issues:
- Refer to Manual: Consult the user manual to identify error codes or display messages. Follow the recommended troubleshooting steps provided by the manufacturer.
9. Uneven or Inaccurate Temperature Reading:
- Calibration Check: If possible, calibrate the Air Fryer to ensure temperature accuracy. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for calibration.
10. Safety Concerns:
- Follow Safety Guidelines: Always prioritize safety. If there’s any concern regarding electrical or safety issues, discontinue use and seek professional assistance or contact customer support.
Addressing these common issues can often resolve minor challenges encountered while using the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment, ensuring a smoother cooking experience.
If problems persist or relate to electrical or safety concerns, contact the manufacturer’s customer support for expert guidance and assistance.
Advanced Techniques and Experimentation
Exploring advanced techniques and experimenting with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment can elevate your culinary creations. Here are some advanced tips and experimental ideas to push the boundaries of air frying:
1. Temperature and Time Control:
- Conduct controlled experiments by varying temperature and time settings for the same dish. Note the differences in texture, doneness, and flavor to refine your cooking techniques.
2. Dual Cooking Methods:
- Combine air frying with other cooking methods. For example, pre-cook meat using the Instant Pot pressure cooker function, then finish by air frying for a crispy exterior.
- Utilize the Air Fryer to dehydrate fruits, vegetables, or herbs. Experiment with different temperatures and times to achieve the desired level of dehydration.
4. Baking and Roasting:
- Experiment with baking and roasting various foods in the Air Fryer, such as bread, cakes, or whole vegetables, to discover unique flavors and textures.
5. Grilling Techniques:
- Simulate grilling by using the Air Fryer for dishes like kebabs, grilled vegetables, or marinated meats. Experiment with grill-like flavors by using specific seasonings or marinades.
6. Temperature Probes and Thermometers:
- Use temperature probes or instant-read thermometers to monitor the internal temperature of meats, ensuring precise cooking and avoiding over or undercooking.
7. Layering and Stacking:
- Experiment with layering or stacking different ingredients in the basket to create multi-layered dishes. Ensure adequate airflow for even cooking.
8. Customizing Cooking Programs:
- Explore the option to create custom cooking programs if available. Tailor presets or settings to match your preferred cooking style or unique recipes.
9. Advanced Recipes:
- Challenge yourself with complex recipes specifically designed for air frying. This could include gourmet dishes, international cuisine, or fusion recipes.
10. Culinary Creativity:
- Let creativity be your guide. Try unconventional ingredients or combinations, experiment with various seasonings, and adapt traditional recipes to the Air Fryer for a fresh twist.
11. Temperature Control Accessories:
- Consider using additional accessories like grill plates or skewers to diversify cooking methods and accommodate different types of food.
12. Document and Share:
- Keep a cooking journal to record your experiments, adjustments, and outcomes. Share your successful experiments with friends or online communities to inspire others.
13. Multi-Step Cooking Processes:
- Combine pre-cooked and raw ingredients in the Air Fryer for multi-step cooking processes. Experiment with layering flavors and textures.
Advanced techniques and experimentation with the Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment allow for culinary innovation and mastering diverse cooking styles.
Embrace the opportunity to push boundaries, refine skills, and create exceptional dishes tailored to your tastes. Keep experimenting and enjoy the journey of culinary exploration!
How do you air fry in an Instant Pot?
Food is placed in a mesh basket, which in turn, is inserted into the inner pot. The air fryer lid is placed on top and it blows superheated air to cook and crisp food.
How do you use the air fryer top on an Instant Pot?
Attach the air fryer lid to the Instant Pot base, select the air fry function, set the temperature and time, load food, and start cooking.
Do I use the inner pot when using an Instant Pot air fryer?
No, the air fryer lid requires the stainless steel cooking pot, not the inner pot, for air frying functions in the Instant Pot.
Do I add oil to an Instant Pot air fryer?
It depends on the recipe and the food being prepared. While some foods benefit from a light coating of oil, it’s not always necessary in air frying.
How do you preheat an instant air fryer?
To preheat an Instant Pot air fryer lid, select the air fry function, set the desired temperature, and allow it to preheat for a few minutes before cooking.
Do you put the air fryer basket base in the air fryer?
Yes, the air fryer basket base should be placed inside the air fryer when cooking to hold and support the food during the air frying process.
The Instant Pot Air Fryer attachment revolutionizes cooking by offering versatility, convenience, and healthier meal options.
From traditional frying to baking, roasting, and beyond, this appliance caters to a wide array of culinary needs. Cleaning and maintenance are crucial for consistent performance, ensuring delicious results every time.