Today I am going to share an amazing recipe with you, let’s get started on without wasting any minute, today I will share How To Make Chocolate And Coffee Cupcake In Minutes.
I know that there are many people who are fans not only of chocolate but of easy or express cupcakes. This recipe combines both.
It is the recipe that will come to stay in your life and the one that you will prepare and prepare every time you say “I want cake” but:
- I would like a healthier option
- You don’t want to go out and buy something
- You want it NOW
It is perfect for when you want a chocolate cake or a quick and separate cake in a healthy version.
Also Read 5 Best Food Applications
Chocolate & coffee cupcake in minutes
Healthy espresso chocolate & coffee cupcake that you prepare in less than 10 minutes, perfect for cravings.
Total Time” 10 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 shot espresso (2.5 tablespoons heavily loaded brewed coffee)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- sweetener to taste
- strawberries, chopped to taste
- Beat the egg white very well until bubbles come out.
- Add the espresso or highly concentrated coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa, baking powder and sweetener to taste (stevia, monk fruit, coconut sugar, etc).
- Mix very well until the cocoa is incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Add the oatmeal and incorporate it. You make oatmeal by placing oat flakes or flakes (raw) in the blender until a flour or powder is made.
- Empty into a lightly greased cup, add the chocolate chips and cook 1:30 minutes in the microwave, if you feel it very soft add 10 more seconds until it is as you like.
- Decorate with strawberries or fruit and a little homemade Nutella or peanut butter with chocolate.
Cocoa: If you can’t find cocoa, use cocoa powder. Cocoa is the purest and sugar-free form, you can find it in health stores or in the supermarket’s healthy products aisle
Without microwave: If you do not use micro you can do it in the oven in a mini mold for 15 to 20 minutes at 180ºC or until a toothpick is inserted when it comes out clean.